Tax excluded. Shipping calculated at checkout
The ultimate casting fun with JESIN!
This material shows you new, environmentally friendly and modern ways of casting in silicone molds. Jesin is a high-quality, almost silky-soft plaster casting compound that is both super easy to use and offers you many more color and design options than standard plaster compounds.
JESIN is a casting compound consisting of a powder and a liquid (water-based acrylic resin) and it offers you so many possibilities for working with it.
You have so many creative possibilities: Marble look, terrazzo, speckled look, color blocking, dot technique,...and much more.
It's up to you what you pour with it!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. simply mix powder and liquid (2:1 by weight - 2 parts powder + 1 part liquid)
2. if you want to add color, simply use the COLORBERRY LIQU-MENTS (a few drops are enough, but max. not more than 5% to the JESIN mass to be colored)
3. pour it into a silicone mold - working time 20 minutes
4. to remove the bubbles, you are welcome to give the silicone mold some vibration and the few air bubbles created by the stirring will come to the surfaces.
5. wait until it has hardened (approx. 20 min)
6. remove from the mold and leave to rest for another 24 hours
HOW MUCH JESIN FITS IN YOUR SILICONE MOLD?
If you want to find out how many grams of JESIN you need for a particular silicone mold, simply fill the silicone mold into which you want to pour JESIN with water. Now simply take the right amount of water (e.g. 150 g) "times 2", because you need twice the amount of JESIN for this mold. For example: Amount of water 150 ml / g x 2 = 300 g JESIN. You therefore need 100 g liquid + 200 g powder.
What are u waiting for?
Enjoy pouring and casting with the COLORBERRY products!
Free shipping in Germany 🇩🇪 !
This products is loved by our customers
This product has no reviews yet.